Are you in charge of ordering food for the office? Do colleagues ask for last-minute catering and complain about eating the same thing all the time? Do you have to track budget codes and billing information? If you think there has to be a better way, youíre right.
Join us for this 30-minute educational webinar and learn how online food ordering services can help eliminate all of these hassles while saving you time and money. From individual meals and group orders, to catered meetings and company parties, if you order food into the office, you donít want to miss this webinar.
- The importance of food in todayís workplace culture
- The Top 5 hidden costs of ordering food into the office
- Best practices for meal programs and group ordering
- The benefits of consolidating billing and invoicing
- How to improve the tracking of billing information
- Real examples of how companies are using online food ordering to better manage their food ordering process
Jennifer Lupton is a Senior Corporate Consultant for Seamless. Jennifer works closely with companies across the country that are looking to reduce administrative and financial impact associated with food ordering in the workplace. With nearly a decade of experience in the corporate catering space, she is intimately familiar with the challenges faced by office managers and has helped automate the food ordering processes for the likes of Deloitte, Akin Gump, KPMG, Facebook and Advisory Board.