With complex regulations, continually evolving interpretations and stiff penalties, the mission-critical task of revenue management is more complex than ever.
66% of companies fail to evaluate the revenue impact of deferred revenue, and a whopping 92% of public companies say they still use spreadsheets for critical revenue-accounting tasks, leaving them exposed to a host of issues including compliance, audit and forecasting problems.*
Get the white paper "Mastering the Complexity of Revenue Management" to learn:
- 5 specific steps you can take to ensure better compliance, improved visibility, and lower costs.
- 9 key revenue management technology requirements that decision makers can't afford to miss.
- Why Vendor Specific Objective Evidence (VSOE) is worrying more and more revenue managers and what you need to do about it.
- 7 benefits that optimized revenue management brings to your organization, including accelerated closing, reduced revenue leakage, and forecasting visibility.
Download your free copy today!
* Financial Executive Benchmarking Survey—Best Practices in Revenue Reporting