Letís face it, most salespeople dread making the cold call. Who wouldnít? Essentially, youíre interrupting someoneís day to get something you need out of them ó information, a meeting, a new sale, you name it.
But picking up the phone is not only one of the best ways to connect with customers, itís one of the best prospecting tools you can have in your arsenal. Itís the way to take the lead. And succeed.
Created from the teachings of the best front line Salesforce managers, this book will tell you:
- Best practices to prepare for a call
- How to efficiently organize your sales team
- Tips on how to make a connection every time
- Why the phone beats email
- Great tools to measure yourself and stay organized.
- A list of external resources for further study
So if you could stand to improve on any of the above points, this e-book is for you. Letís get started.