If you’re managing an IT team, you may be turning to DevOps as the path to faster delivery of software.
DevOps can help your team become more efficient — and your organization more competitive — but you’ll need to be able to communicate to your team why things are changing, and how their usual working practices are likely to alter.
Download this guide to explore:
• How to align DevOps with your organization’s goals.
• What change might look like — for operations, development and the organization at large.
• Why security is a great icebreaker.
• The importance of focusing on the team over individual DevOps specialists.
• How to embrace agile ways of working, along with infrastructure as code, code review, continuous integration and unit testing.