Every helpdesk agent at every customer support team, anywhere in the world, dreams about Inbox Zero. However as most businesses grows from just a handful of support queries to hundreds of customers chocking the support hotline, they make the mistake of going on a hiring binge to reach that elusive promised land.
The only problem? Hiring more support staff may not be the best way to scale up your customer support. This whitepaper talks about how you can scale your customer support without blindly scaling the team, with tips, ideas and insights like:
- How to puncture the customer support hot-air balloon
- Proactively identifying red flags and overloads
- Top 4 things to know before you hire
- Monitoring, understanding and reporting support trends
- Tips to streamline your support process