There are quite a few things that your customers just arenít telling you. But since you arenít a telepath and you donít own a Cerebro, the only thing you can do is wait for them to come to you with it.
But not anymore. In this whitepaper, you'll learn the most important things that your support team should already know, but customers will never tell you, like:
- Why you should design intelligence into your self-service experience
- When you should resort to analytics and when "gut-feel" helps
- How you can proactively manage, and prevent customer frustrations
- What your core support bottlenecks are, and how to identify them
- How to set a "Priority" driven support work-flow