Zendesk recently commissioned Forrester Consulting to conduct a study that evaluated the financial impact of Zendesk on organizations. Forrester interviewed five customers and conducted a financial analysis. In this study, Forrester lays out the benefits and costs of Zendesk’s family of customer service products, with the analysis pointing to benefits of more than $3.8 million.
Benefits outweighed costs in the following areas:
- Increased agent productivity deflected customer interactions
- Self-service interactions reached 20% of total interactions.
- Improved agent experience and retention
- Customers reported a reduction in agent turnover of more than 15%.
- Avoided maintenance costs of previous platform
Consultants were no longer needed to support the previous agent platform, resulting in an average savings of $150,000 per year.
Make sure Zendesk is right for you. Read about the potential return on investment from implementing Zendesk’s family of products in Forrester’s The Total Economic ImpactTM of Zendesk, a May 2017 commissioned study conducted by Forrester Consulting on behalf of Zendesk.