GHD, a global company employing over 8500 people across 10 countries providing engineering, architecture, environment, and construction services to public and private sector clients, anticipates a cost savings of USD 1 million per year after implementing Riverbed’s SteelConnect across their organization.
Understand how GHD:
• Reduced their networking overhaul from 3 months to just 4 weeks
• Enabled zero-touch network deployments to 50+ branch offices
• Seamlessly integrated SteelConnect into existing Riverbed WAN and application optimization solutions
• Reduced global telecommunications costs by 75%
• Provided access to their entire business services offering to all connected end users
• Shifted costs from expensive MPLS connections