Credential stuffing attacks are on the rise and pose a serious threat to your business. In a recent Ponemon Institute survey, 569 IT respondents provided key stats about credential stuffing, including the costs organizations incur to prevent damage, and the financial consequences when attackers succeed.
With the potential loss of millions of dollars at stake, itís critical to have a smart defensive strategy and proactive response system in place. In this webinar, Dr. Larry Ponemon, founder of Ponemon Institute, discusses:
About Akamai:In a faster forward world, innovation doesn't wait for technology -
- Costs of credential stuffing, including specific component costs
- Number of credential stuffing attacks experienced by organizations
- Volume of user accounts targeted in each attack
- Frequency of successful attacks
- How cloud migration affects risk
- Top 5 consequences of credential stuffing
- Critical steps you need to take to develop your strategic defense
Akamai is the global leader in Content Delivery Network (CDN) services, making the Internet fast, reliable and secure for its customers. The company's advanced web performance, mobile performance, cloud security and media delivery solutions are revolutionizing how businesses optimize consumer, enterprise and entertainment experiences for any device, anywhere.
In viewing this Akamai content, we would like to share your data with Akamai. Click here
for more info or to opt out.