VPNs were created for the networks and business environment of yesterday but what worked 20 years ago cannot be trusted today. Your VPN is cumbersome and time consuming from a management and performance perspective. But what you might not want to concede is that VPNs, by their very nature, pose a significant threat to enterprise security.
Read this white paper to learn more about:
- The vulnerabilities and inefficiencies of traditional remote access
- Why VPN elimination must happen now
- The four advantages to eliminating your VPN
- How a cloud framework for application access works
- Next steps to implement a more secure access solution
In viewing this Akamai content, we would like to share your data with Akamai. Click here for more info or to opt out.