Employees, devices, and applications are no longer locked away inside the corporate perimeter. They’re on the web and on the go. Providing security for a new breed of anytime, anywhere workers and cloud-based applications requires a novel approach: a zero trust security model.
Assuming that every user, request, and server is untrusted until proven otherwise, a zero trust solution dynamically and continually assesses trust every time a user or device requests access to a resource. But zero trust offers more than a line of defense.
The model’s security benefits deliver considerable business value, too. Read this white paper to learn more about:
In viewing this Akamai content, we would like to share your data with Akamai. Click here for more info or to opt out.
- Protecting your customers’ data
- Decreasing the time to breach detection
- Gaining visibility into your enterprise traffic
- Reducing the complexity of your security stack
- Solving the security skills shortage
- Optimizing the end-user experience
- Facilitating the move to the cloud